Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Exciting Times are coming to the East Haven Vine

Many thanks to my avid readers. Because you seek the truth and not the lies of some members of the East Haven Democratic Leadership the East Haven Vine is heading for a larger and broader charted path.

Due to constant censorship from the East Haven Patch I have resigned my columnist position and have agreed to join the largest newspaper in the Greater New Haven area, The New Haven Register as one of their community bloggers.

I look forward to continuing to serve my readers with uncensored and unedited story lines. It is people like you who have hit my blog, over 10,000 hits in the past month that I have become recognized in the Town of East Haven for someone who seeks out the truth and tells it like it is.

A special thanks to Mr. Gene Ruocco, DTC Chairman of East Haven, the gift that keeps on giving. For giving me the inspiration to debate you and tell my side of the story. It's because of you Gene, I have gone on to the next level.

Least but not last, a special thank you to Sharon Bass, editor of the East Haven Patch. Thanks to you and your constant censorship you inspired me to think of the name East Haven Vine and how I could make it a popular sight. If it wasn't for you it never would have happened.

Sometimes when you lose you win!

See you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment